We welcome prospective new members of all abilities to join our triathlon club. You are more than welcome to come and join us for a few FREE sessions to see if the club is for you.
What do I get in return for joining T3 triathlon club?
- We have coached running, turbo and swimming sessions all year round.
- We run training weekends, and a winter / spring racing league.
- We organise one foreign training trip each spring with an emphasis on cycling
- We run excellent coached open water swim sessions during the summer in Seapoint or Sandycove
- We have different groups within the Club focusing on all distances from Sprint to Ironman
- You get to be involved with a relaxed and welcoming triathlon club where existing members have become friends while competing to our maximum ability.
Do I have to be a member of UCD?
No! Although most of our training sessions take place in or around UCD Sports centre you do not have to join UCD in order to participate. We run one turbo session weekly in UCD and two swim sessions in their state of the art 50m competition pool. Also our running sessions often start from UCD.
What does it cost?
Basic membership costs €90 per annum, after which blocks of coached sessions are extra depending on which ones you wish to participate in. Our year runs from the beginning of January but we welcome members at any stage.
Do I need to join Triathlon Ireland?
Yes, all club members must be a member of Triathlon Ireland. TI membership means you can participate in TI races without having to pay day license fees. TI Members are covered for Public Liability Insurance for all TI sanctioned races and organized Club Training Sessions. This insures members in the event of a claim by a third party. Details on joining TI can be found on www.triathlonireland.com.
If you have some other membership related queries or feel you’d like to join us – please send a message to our Membership Officers Barry Doyle or Kate Collins by completing the form below (one of them will get back to you):